Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Randomness

IMG_7800

What is the level above batshit?!?!  This pretty much sums up the month of April…just saying!  Here’s to May being better all around!!

IMG_7796

How cute is this iPhone case?  Mod Podge…thinking I may have to try that!  I think I saw these ideas in my new Living magazine.

IMG_7795

And along the same lines, there are these great Mod Podged drawer pulls!  MUST try these too…how cool would these be on a kids dresser?

IMG_7784

My dog Milo (the pug) and his friend Bella (the great Dane)…

IMG_7781

They are so much fun to watch!

IMG_7782

Baby kitty didn’t want to have anything to do with them for some reason!

IMG_7786

One of my nieces sent me this pic…love it!  Looks like Black Friday fabric shopping at JoAnns…

IMG_7706

I’m loving spring right now…love the daffodils and the grape hyacinths.

IMG_7707

The hammock is ready for some weekend lounging. 

100_7452

IMG_7848

I went walking around Runge Nature Center with a friend and got to see these deer and turkeys eating beside each other.  Pretty cool, I got way close to them.

IMG_7867

IMG_7852

The babbling brook was very peaceful and spring was showing its fresh face all around.

IMG_7866

I know this pic is fuzzy, but I had never seen turkeys with their feathers all spread out!  And when we gobbled at them they gobbled back!

Hope you are all having a great week! 

signature21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grape hyacinths are my favorite flower! I love how tiny and perfect they are. I put them in a vintage jelly jar and they smell amazing!